THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Pinault Group’s management team has been involved in many projects within oil & gas, power generations, utilities, mining & minerals, commercial buildings and allied industries ranging from small to mega projects, and covering a wide variety of categories of work.
Pinault Group’ principals have been involved across a spectrum of mandates and projects in terms of value from below R100 000 to multibillion rand projects. Pinault Group prioritizes on team work where every project or partnership is controlled by a hands-on director and client continuous interaction is maintained throughout the life cycle of the project or partnership.
The principals have in the past been involved in the following projects:
- Lonmin UG2 Bulk Tailings Re-Mining Project
- Lonmin Rowland Pump Station Project
- Eskom Medupi Power Station Project
- Sasol Switchgear Replacement Project
- MMC Norilsk Nickel Slag Cleaning Furnaces Revamp Project
- ASA Metals Ferro-Chrome Smelter Expansion Project
- Moatize Coal Project Phase 1
- Zimplats Smelter Expansion Project
- Sasol Coarse Ash Stacking Project
- Sasol Filling Stations Construction & Convention
- Rand Water Pipe Line Construction Projects